Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hi I just install a pci e video card loaded the drivers ect every thing works fine when I lookat the propertie

of the driver it states Iam still sharing memory the card is 512mb and I'am sharing about 256mb I thought i diabled everything in the bios , here is what i see under pnp pci config pci/vga snoop disabled under pci express relative items it is set to maximum payload any of these settings causing the sharing of memory, how do I utilize just 512mb for video and the 1gb of system memory Running vista by the way|||This does not in anyway effect your system performance, and if you just feel you want to share less just decrease the payload in the bios. You will share memory regardless no matter what you do, they work together. Just because you have 512mb on video card does not mean you want share any system memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment