Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will my Galaxy 43GGS8HX3SPZ GeForce GT 430 Video Card - 1024MB GDDR3 VGA DirectX11 run BF3?

I downloaded Battlefield 3 to my desktop today, and was attempting to play it; however, I got a message saying Detected NVidia driver version 280.26; minimum version is 285.27; etc... I thought my video card (Galaxy 43GGS8HX3SPZ GeForce GT 430 Video Card - 1024MB GDDR3, PCI-Express 2.0, DVI, HDMI, VGA DirectX 11) would be fine running this game. Any feedback would be nice. I don't have the greatest Video Card knowledge, so any advice would be nice. And also, how can I tell what video card is better? Online they say the minimum requirements for the Beta is: GFX NVIDIA: GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 Series with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better. I don't know where my Vidcard fits in that area. I know it's a 400 series, but I just don't understand why it won't let me play. Thanks in advance.|||And here is my question to you, why don't you just launch the game and see how it is since you already have it downloaded. That message only warns you that you should have the beta driver which supports BF3 (more or less) yet you can perfectly play it on your old driver. Personally after playing it on my old drivers and the new beta ones i saw 0 difference in FPS. Also maybe you are turning the launch of the game too fast? Since it does take quite a bit to get into the server. So yea...you can simply close that message and wait till the game launches.

No comments:

Post a Comment