Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where can I buy a PCI video card?

I'd rather not do it online, it's just a last resort. I'm intersted in something like Sparkle GeForce 8400 GS Video Card - 512MB DDR2, PCI, DVI, VGA, S-Video (found it on TigerDirect), but it's whatevs if it's something different, I just want to run WoW (cata of course) and the Sims 3 on my pathetic computer.

Do stores even sell PCI cards anymore...?|||PCI is outdated, now PCIe is the standard. That 8400GS would be great for WOW and The Sims 3.

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Geforce-PCI-Ex… or the one on TigerDirect.|||PCI video Cards have always been rare. PCIe is the current standard.|||Bestbuy, fry's, and craigslist!|||yes they do but hard to find I know Staples orders stuff . But the online Tiger and eggs r the best place to find new ones and they may take back if issues

No comments:

Post a Comment