Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trying to set up a sec monitor new pci vga card problem?

ik my prob starts with the new pci vga card i got ive tryed every thing in my nolig to get it to work but i cant card works in othe computers just fine but my asrock motherbord will not waork with it intell it gets into the os what the i see is that my motherbord dose not boot frome it

ive tryed to go in to the bios and disable on bord and the vga card slot but no luck the do i need a update for bios or sompthing... or and whay i need to monitors is for my gaming my old vga video card dient do it so well so i got a new one and stor i but this card wont tack it back it was to long|||Dude, you need to learn how to write. To set up the dual option, right click on the desktop, click on properties, click on settings and you should see the second monitor there. Click on the monitor to enable and tick off the box that says to expand the desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment